Is Your Marketing Strategy Complete? Find Out With Our Digital Marketing Checklist
Make it a Full House
In-house marketing managers are expected to effortlessly glide between traditional media strategies like print materials, PR, and events, while also being able to understand and deliver results for multiple types of digital marketing.
As the role of digital marketing in your overall strategy grows larger every year, it’s hard to know if you’ve covered all your bases. Do yourself a favor and work with experts and specialists to ensure every type of your digital marketing is powerful and efficient.
That’s where our Digital Marketing Checklist comes in
- Is your overall marketing strategy grounded in a clear understanding of your audience and your business goals?
- Is your website user-friendly and ready to convert leads into customers?
- Are you running online paid ads on the right platform, and are those campaigns set up for success?
- Is your site optimized to be found locally?
- Do you have the right content on your site and does it speak to your target audience?
Use the checklist to answer these questions and more!
How to Score
Give yourself a point for each item on the digital marketing checklist that you’re currently crushing.
Then tally your points and check the scoring guide at the bottom of the checklist to figure out if your digital marketing strategy has any holes.
I Have My Score, Now What?
If running through the digital marketing checklist made you go “wow, I didn’t realize how much I didn’t know” don’t panic! You don’t have to do all this stuff yourself. We are happy to schedule a free consultation to help you figure out what the priorities are and where to start. If you want to do some learning around any of these topics, we have an online educational Library you can browse through with no overdue fees. Our Digital Marketing 101 page is also a good place to get your feet more acclimated to all this jargon.
Maybe going through it helped you determine exactly what services you need to outsource, great!