Oregon Trail Recovery
Oregon Trail Recovery (OTR) is an addiction recovery service for individuals struggling with substance abuse. The organization offers sober living programs, day treatment, and intensive outpatient programs. Their goal is to help every client become well-rounded individuals through living a life of recovery.
Increase in website sessions
Increase in goal conversions
Decrease in the cost per conversion
Increase in ad impressions
Increase in ad clicks
What We Did
Oregon Trail Recovery (OTR) reached out to Intuitive Digital with the goal of establishing a consistent stream of leads, while also increasing phone calls and form inquiries. The Paid Media team got hard to work assessing OTR’s digital marketing needs and putting together a comprehensive strategy audit.
Our team determined that in order to generate more consistent and qualified leads, we needed to reach users who were still in the awareness and consideration phases of the sales funnel, and then encourage those users to convert by contacting OTR for more information.
In order to drive more leads, we strategically decided to focus our digital marketing efforts on Paid Search, Paid Social and new, customized landing pages.
During our pre-launch phase:
- We conducted keyword research, wrote tactical ad copy, and clearly defined our target audiences.
- We set up unique campaigns to drive leads for OTR’s treatment programs, as well as their detox services, under the brand name Pacific Crest Trail Detox (PCTD).
- We set up custom ad extensions for our Google Ads to ensure visibility in search engine results.
- Our design team developed creative for both Facebook Ads and Google Display.
- We set up conversion tracking and ensured OTR’s website tracking was set up efficiently in both Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager.
We launched in Q1 2019, with Google Search campaigns, Facebook awareness and conversions campaigns, and responsive, user-friendly landing pages. In the past fourteen months, we have continued to optimize and refine our paid media campaigns and landing pages to improve performance, drive conversions, and bring in more qualified leads.
As a direct result of our paid media campaigns, OTR and PCTD have seen significant increases in website traffic, lead inquiries, and new clients. The organization is also receiving more engaged and informed messages from potential clients.
Thank you for helping us with all the latest updates we have made. The phones are going crazy busy now! That’s thanks to you and your team!!!