University of Western States - Paid Media
Located in Portland (Oregon), University of Western States (UWS) is a health sciences university dedicated to the advancement of integrated, patient-centered care. The university is an independent NWCCU accredited, 100% online nonprofit that offers a world-class, integrated health care education and provides an evidence-informed approach to health and wellness. Their graduates deliver high-quality health care based on science, the professional’s skill and knowledge, and the preferences and experiences of the patient or client.
2020 vs. 2019 Google
- 113.48% increase in conversions
- 40.50% decrease average CPA
New 2020 Facebook
- 2,515,194 impressions
- $7.63 cost per landing page view
- 6,849 link clicks
2020 vs. 2019 Enrollments
- All but one program saw YoY enrollment increases with some standouts:
- +85% Sport and Performance Psychology (Master’s)
- +1000% Sport and Performance Psychology (Graduate Certificate)
- +128% Clinical Mental Health Counseling (EdD)
- +183% Clinical Mental Health Counseling (Master’s)
What We Did:
UWS originally came to us in 2016, with the goals of cleaning up their existing accounts, optimizing campaigns, and providing regular reporting. As the years went on, they’ve continued to trust us as their valued digital marketing partner.
In 2020, we ran Google Search and Display campaigns for UWS, as well as Facebook and Instagram campaigns for a variety of key educational program offerings – spanning several degree types. As online schooling became the new normal, it was essential to reach prospective students with compelling messaging and creatives.
- We ran both conversion-driven campaigns to help alert potential students in their moment of interest as well as awareness campaigns, to drive interest and demand for the varied program offerings and key, unique benefits.
- Furthermore, we ran remarketing campaigns across platforms to drive consideration for students that were familiar with the program, but had not yet signed up.
- The creative and copy were both largely unique to each degree program – informing users about what each program was, teaching methodologies, potential career outcomes, years to completion, and more.
- We regularly updated landing pages based on findings from A/B testing.
In 2020, specifically, we promoted their Doctor of Chiropractic, Sports & Performance Psychology, Human Nutrition & Functional Medicine, and Clinical Mental Health Counseling degree programs.