Get a complimentary Google Analytics 4 Setup
when you sign for 12 months of services or a full website project.
10 Essential SEO Browser Extensions
It’s amazing how relieved you feel when you can save a click here and there.
Browser extensions do exactly that; they increase productivity, save money, and keep temperaments in-check.
Whether it is seamlessly monitoring analytics for an online campaign or spotting opportunities to further optimize your website, browser extensions are there to save the day!
Take control of your digital marketing with our 10 essential SEO browser extensions.
- View in-depth SEO metrics and elements for any given page, including page and domain authority, meta data, schema, social activity, spam score, and more
- Create custom searches by search engine, country, region, and city
- Identify keyword difficulty in Google searches
- Install MozBar for Chrome or Firefox
- Audit pages across multiple page rank, domain, and backlink parameters including Google, Yahoo, Bing, Alexa, and SEMrush
- Keyword Density is a nifty feature for viewing all instances of 1-, 2-, 3-, or 4-word queries
- Install SEOquake for Chrome, Firefox, Opera or Safari
Ahrefs SEO Toolbar
- View URL and domain rating, number of referring domains, number of backlinks, and social metrics for any given page
- Detailed charts make it easier to monitor and assess the performance for each metric
- Install Ahrefs SEO Toolbar for Chrome or Firefox
Portent’s SEO Page Review
- Glance over SEO meta data for any given page, including canonicals, meta robots tags, HTML tags, images, and backlinks
- Quickly identify opportunities to optimize meta data, such as titles and meta descriptions
- Install Portent’s SEO Page Review for Chrome
- Thoroughly reports SEO, LSEO, mobile, social, usability, and level of security for any given website
- Provides overall optimization score, identifying areas in need for improvement, and other errors
- Covers 60+ on-page and off-site aspects
- Install WooRank for Chrome or Firefox
Ayima’s Redirect Path
- Checks 301, 302, 404, and 500 HTTP status codes and the list of URLs your browser had visited before landing on the current page
- Displays HTTP headers
- Install Redirect Path for Chrome
- Beautiful dashboards, jam-packed with widgets for analyzing various “insights,” or custom metrics
- Organize and access data anywhere
- Real-time annotation among team members
- Google Analytics, Adwords, MailChimp, Emma, PayPal, SurveyMonkey, Facebook, YouTube, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn, and more
- Sign up for Dasheroo for free
- If you’re anything like me, you’re skeptical about giving out more personal data than you would like to share. Although the Google Analytics Opt-out Add-on prevents your data from being collected and used by Google Analytics, Ghostery goes ten steps further by providing the user with complete control on which beacons, analytics services, page widgets, and other third-party page elements to allow and disable
- Overall, best for privacy and minimizing digital footprint
- Install Ghostery for Chrome, Firefox, Safari, Opera or Internet Explorer
- Quickly scan pages for all working and broken links
- Customize link checking settings to display Ahrefs, Majestic, and social metrics
- Download Excel spreadsheet for URLs and their respective status codes and link types
- Install LinkMiner for Chrome
- Instantly share and schedule posts across multiple social media channels, without leaving the page
- Easily analyze and evaluate social outreach
- Add up to 10 accounts – Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, Google+, and Pinterest
- Install Buffer for Chrome
At In2itive Search, our extraordinary team of wizards, ninjas, and warriors provide hyper-focused digital marketing services. Search engine optimization, pay-per-click, web design, social media, and more. Contact us today for a free consultation.
7 thoughts on “10 Essential SEO Browser Extensions”
Learn the 10 most essential browser extensions for #SEO – Making life easy
10 Essential #SEO Browser Extensions to Maximize Productivity @In2itiveSearch https://t.co/Bsg1StjzHp https://t.co/rHYvSdYByS
10 Essential #SEO Browser #Extensions – In2itive Search https://t.co/c5RVzxa8qI #SEOchat #marketing https://t.co/IZKCVpo04B
Our list of #SEO browser extensions to make your day-to-day much easier https://t.co/rEGkfLQkWT via @In2itiveSearch https://t.co/YTZKbi7jWr
10 Essential #SEO Browser #Extensions 2 make your business rank higher
RT @AshleyDeepika: 10 Essential #SEO Browser #Extensions 2 make your business rank higher
If you think that LinkMiner extension is cool, you should check out Xenu Link Sleuth. It\’s pretty much the same thing but it scans like a zillion pages a second for working/broken/redirected links. Obviously a lot faster than visiting each page 1 by 1 😉
It\’s completely free too which just blows my mind.